Apilarnil, Bee Brood, is made from the contents found in the cells of drone larvae, and could therefore be seen as the male equivalent to royal jelly! Etymologically, apilarnil is derived from “api” meaning “bee”, “lar” for “larva”, and “nil” as an abbreviated form of its discoverer’s name, Nicholas Iliesiu. Inside the drone cell is the jelly, pollen, bee brood, water and honey found in the cell of the male larvae; however, while 3% of the contents of the cell are common larva food, 97% is the body of the drone larvae that houses over 10,000,000 sperm. On the seventh day of the larval development, it reaches its full potential, achieving the highest number of sexual cells, and therefore has the maximum amount of energy. Chemically, the protein-rich composition is high in vitamins minerals; for example, apilarnil contains haemolymph, which is much richer in nutrients than the human blood. It also contains hormones, particularly steroid hormones.
According to some apitherapists, apilarnil can assist a wide array of ailments in men, women and children. In men, this substance is seen to help organic and psychic sterility, male menopause and libido problems. In women, it is seen to aid premenstrual syndrome, hormonal problems and stress-related body pain. More generally, apilarnil is seen to to help respiratory viruses, enuresis (involuntary urination) and infertility.
It can be given at all ages, from infants to really old people. It has a higher efficiency in combination with other nutritional supplement, such as royal jelly, honey, pollen, flax seed oil or spirulina by enhancing each other’s properties. Of course the searches are still continuing.
What are the positive effects of apilarnil?
- poor growing in infants
- loss of appetite, states of de-nutrition
- delayed puberty
- physical and intellectual fatigue in premature ages
- nutritional supplement for children who play sports for performance, leads to a marked improvement in exercise capacity and concentration. In an experiment done in healthy volunteers receiving apilarnil (a mixture of bee brood, honey and pollen) for a period of overload, the conclusions were categorical. There have been favorable metabolic effects, physical and intellectual improvement, with strong, lasting manifestations. There were no toxic side effect. There was no over-exhaustion after the supra-effort.
- Treats nocturnal enuresis in children of various ages. Studies have shown that this therapy improves the control on sphincter and treats urinary infections associated. Administration was done only at bedtime, to achieve a more superficial stage of the very deep sleep of these children. As alternatives, a very rapid effect in cases of enuresis plays auricular acupressure stimulation on renal point. The effects can be very prompt, if associated with Bach flower remedies.
- Treats epilepsy. In 1985 Dr. Virgil Enătescu made a research on 14 young epileptic volunteers. After a continuous consumption of the product there were no seizures. 5 months after stopping the treatment, the seizures reappeared but had a lower intensity. When the treatment was resumed, the seizures disappeared again.
- Improves concentration and memory; increases cognitive performance during periods of intense intellectual effort (at any age).
- Really helpful for children with oncological and hematological problems, during and after the cytostatic treatment. Also, as an adjunct in the treatment of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related symptoms and clinical manifestations “para-AIDS”.
- severe fatigue in workaholic people.
- Corrects deficiencies that occur with age (over 30 – 35 years), especially those related to the immune system, hormonal balance and emotional self-adjustment.
- Antiviral properties: for viral diseases like viral respiratory infections, measles, rubella, chickenpox, mumps etc, the product is useful in the acute phase as well as in convalescence. It fights the germ, sustains immunity and the recovery is faster.
- Treats hepatic diseases like: liver insufficiency, acute or chronic viral hepatitis, cirrhosis
- Speeds recovery in post-traumatic recovery, in acute post-injuries, sprains, fractures and burns
- postoperative convalescence
- Optimizes sexual function and enhances fertility, especially in men. The drones are well-known as genuine “sex-machines”
- Stimulates the pituitary and supra-renal gland due to the relatively high content in (pre)hormone.
- Increase muscle mass in men as any other natural anabolic stimulant, though is doesn’t contain testosterone (which makes it safe for children as well).
- Very effective for intense physical strain, stress, removes fatigue. Recommended in all sports.
- States that require tonic and general wellness.
- In oncology: It has hepato-protective effect by maintaining liver regeneration, through protection against organic degradation. Noteworthy is that it supports hematopoiesis, a process responsible for the quality of the blood, which is severely affected in all people undergoing chemo or radiotherapy. It is well known that “cyto-static” actually means “cyto-toxic”. Under the action of these substances, chaotic cell division slows down, in tumors, as well as in normal cells. The result is that these severe toxins, with chemical formulas that often resemble those of herbicides, administered as chemotherapy, cause a real disaster, not only to the tumor but also to all other organs of the human body. Basically, there is an early and rapid aging, artificially induced, that lowers the vital capacity of the body to resist, defense and fight the disease. Radio-therapy treatment is even more severe, with varied and complicated tracks in time. In this context, it is understood that an adjuvant therapy, that allows the body to withstand these conditions and to maintain an active immune system is absolutely necessary.
- In gynecology: It can be used in premenstrual syndrome, breast, and breast nodules, and many other diseases with names we cannot pronounce. Generally, it calms all phenomena of hyper-secretions of the female hormone estrogen type. In obstetric pathology it can be used in miscarriages, placental insufficiency and others. Very useful in treating cancers related to feminine hormonal sources, breast or genital.
- Supports healthy tissues, positively influences the processes of tissue regeneration, stimulates and normalizes the exchange of substances at the cellular level. Restores and balances the metabolic functions of tissues and organs, or dysfunctions caused by various inflammatory conditions.
- Chronic gastric ulcers
In older people:
- Brings back the vigor and a higher resistance to diseases.
- It is well-known that older people have digestive system with a lower capacity to digest and absorb. For them, the combination between bee brood, acacia honey and pollen makes wonders: increase immunity and resistance to illnesses, shortens the time of recovery from certain diseases associated to age.
- Physical debility; mental and emotional depression in the elderly
CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.